I love technology.

Ever since I was a kid I love playing with gadgets.  One of the oldest memories I had was when my sister was about to kill me because I touched the film of her old Canon camera when I was 6 years old.  While growing up, I always liked technology over sports.  I prefer playing my old Nintendo Famicom rather than playing outside with my friends.  Since we were not really rich, it took a lot of effort for me to learn computers.  I remember renting a computer just to play with MSDOS while sitting beside college students typing their thesis away in Wordstar. 

You may think I am one of the geekiest guy in the world.  On the contrary, I never really learned that much about technology.  I do not know what other versions of whatever software is needed for this gadget.  But whenever I buy one, I make sure I study it and know what is needed.  That is the birth of this blog.

This blog was created to inform the public of the necessities of the gadget they are buying.  No technical jargons, no biased reviews.  What you see is exactly what you will get.